<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 25, 2008

RJC vs NY: ----


HAHAHA.


this will be a secret that will remain forever a secret.


although i wont tell you the score, i will entertain you with pictures!


before the match, Kar Lok and me:


Jia Ru's gone mad.


trying to kick high balls [but to no avail]. learnt on the way there that i was supposed to take some goal kicks when my high balls have moods. anyway in the end i didnt take any HAH.


that's the captain of RJ. dont see her small small ah, she damn power ok.

cheer.

i think this photo is damn funny. Jia Yu's leg got a cramp during the match, that's why.


OMGGGGGG i really really really dont wanna play aganst SA. we will get thrashed. our only hope now is SR. i'll be seeing that irritating no. 5 again, bah.


Deep in my heart I'm concealing
Things that I'm longing to say
Scared to confess what I'm feeling
Frightened you'd slip away
You must love me.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
5:28 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you